OAR in the News
- FY 2022 NIH HIV/AIDS Professional Judgment Budget
- OAR HIV/AIDS DEBUT Challenge prize awarded to a Texas A&M team
- 40 Years of Progress: It’s Time to End the HIV Epidemic
- National Institutes of Health Office of AIDS Research HIV Stakeholder Outreach and Engagement Report: June 2018 – February 2020
In the News Archive
- NIH OAR Offers New HIV/AIDS Prize in 2019 DEBUT Challenge
- Maureen M. Goodenow, Ph.D., joined the HIV in Rural America webinar to discuss The Lancet’s Special Issue on HIV in the United States.
- FY 2021/2025 NIH Strategic Plan for HIV and HIV-Related Research
- World AIDS Day 2020 event – Science and Community: Working Together to Prepare for the Unexpected
- World AIDS Day 2020 Video
- FY 2020 Professional Judgment Budget
- OAR announces its participation in the 2021 DEBUT Challenge
- NIH Statement on World AIDS Day 2020: By Anthony S. Fauci, M.D. & Maureen M. Goodenow, Ph.D.
- Open Session: HIV-related Intersectional Stigma Research Advances & Opportunities
- OAR and the National Institute on Aging Launch Collaboration
- Drs. Goodenow and Fauci Reflect on Need for HIV Vaccine
- Dr. Goodenow Addresses ATN
- NIH’s Dr. Gina Brown on Highlights of Research on Women & HIV from CROI 2018
- Benefits of HIV Research Go Beyond HIV
- International AIDS Society (IAS) Members Meeting and Joep Lange Memorial Lecture (featuring Dr. Maureen Goodenow)
- In Memoriam: Bonnie Mathieson, Ph.D.
This page last reviewed on October 21, 2021